What every nonprofit needs to know now, about reaching potential donors with Facebook.
Holly Berkley is returning to Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at National University to continue her discussion on Social Media Marketing strategies for Nonprofits. This time, bring your laptop and access to your Nonprofit’s Facebook page, and get ready to take a deep dive into how to use Facebook marketing strategies to find more donors, build greater awareness about your cause and increase online donations. In this two hour hands-on workshop, Holly Berkley will show you how to:
- Find potential donors, online advocates + start building your Facebook fan base
- Learn how to buy targeted Facebook ads
- Benefits and dangers of boosting posts
- Learn what to post + what not to post to encourage fan engagement + social sharing
- A look at some of the most creative + successful Facebook campaigns other local nonprofits are implementing
- How to read Facebook Insights + Google Analytics to find the ROI of your Facebook Marketing strategy
Joining Holly Berkley at this upcoming seminar will be Michael Brunker, Executive Director of San Diego’s Jackie Robinson Family YMCA and Dan McGinley, Director, Sanford Institute of Philanthropy. Together, Holly, Michael + Dan will continue discussions about online relationship building and how to use the power of relationships through social styles in order to improve fundraising efforts.
Sanford Institute of Philanthropy Seminar
When: Tuesday, June 9, 2015
8:30 am – 4:00 pm (lunch included)
Where: Sanford Education Center
Find more information about this upcoming seminar can be found at www.sanfordinstituteofphilanthropy.org